This disclosure can be subject to changes on account of the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- The information is provided only for masca.it and not for other websites that may be viewed by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications on the methods, timing, and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when connecting to the web pages of masca.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- DETAILS OF IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACTS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
Masca S.r.l. – Via Pistoiese, 1, 50013 Campi Bisenzio FIRENZE – ITALY – P.IVA 00645460486
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER.
There is currently no provision for the appointment of a Data Protection Officer.
- DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The data processing generated by the use of the website of masca.it takes place at the Via Pistoiese, 1, 50013 Campi Bisenzio FIRENZE – ITALY.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data voluntarily provided by the users:
- In the e-mails / faxes spontaneously sent to our addresses: the optional, explicit and voluntary submission of personal Data to the e-mail addresses or fax numbers published on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of such Data, necessary to respond to requests sent in relation to our services (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR). The User is free to provide such Data. However, failure to provide them may prevent obtaining the information or service requested;
- In the contact forms on the Site: filling out the “Contacts” form on the Site and submitting your personal Data entails the subsequent acquisition of such Data, necessary to respond to requests sent in relation to our services. The User is free to provide such Data. However, failure to provide them may prevent obtaining the information or service requested
- When making calls to our telephone number: when you contact our telephone number, we may process personal Data, spontaneously communicated to us during the telephone conversation or reasonably requested by us, to respond to your requests and provide what is necessary. You are free to provide such Data. However, failure to provide them may make prevent obtaining is the information or service requested.
- The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected in an automated manner:
- Technical data: Personal data produced by the devices, applications, tools and protocols used, such as, for example, information on the device used, IP addresses, type of browser, type of Internet provider (ISP). Such Personal Data may leave traces which, in particular when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons
- Browsing and use data of the Application : such as, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions performed, duration of sessions, etc.
- Failure by the User to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the Interested.
- The interested party who communicates the Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
- LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The processing of Personal Data is necessary: for the performance of the contract with the user and especially:
- Fulfillment of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the user.
- Support and contact with the user: to answer the user’s requests
- For legal obligations and especially:
- The fulfilment of any obligation provided for by the applicable norms, laws and regulations, in particular, on tax and fiscal matters
- For the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for:
- Marketing purposes by e-mail of products and/or services of the Data Controller to directly sell the Data Controller’s products or services using the email provided by the user in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold
- Security and anti-fraud: to guarantee the security of the Data Controller’s assets, infrastructures and networks
- On the basis the user’s consent, for:
- Marketing purposes of the Data Controller’s products and/or services: to send information or commercial and/or promotional materials, to perform direct sales activities of the Data Controller’s products and/or services or to conduct market research with automated and traditional methods
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL DATA
- The processing of Personal Data is performed via paper-based and computer tools with methods of organization and logics strictly related to the specified purposes and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
- Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller to process Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects that operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this policy (for example, business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or bodies to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
- The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate measures and guarantees to protect Personal Data and may only access data necessary to perform their duties.
- Personal Data will not be indiscriminately shared in any way.
- If necessary, Personal Data may be transferred to subjects located outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller shall take all appropriate and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an approprieate level of protection for Personal Data, including – but not limited – to agreements based on the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission.
- To obtain information on the specific guarantees adopted, the User may contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- Personal Data will be stored for the period of time that is required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In particular:
- For purposes related to the execution of the contract between the Data Controller and the User, will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary prescription period of 10 years. In the event of legal disputes, for the entire duration of such disputes, until the time limit for appeals has expired
- For purposes related to legitimate interests of the Data Controller, they will be stored until the fulfilment of such interest
- In compliance with legal obligations, by order of an authority and for legal protection, they shall be stored according to the relevant timeframes provided for by such obligations, regulations and, in any case, until the expiry of the prescriptive term provided for by the rules in force
- For purposes based on the consent of the User, they will be stored until the consent is revoked
- At the end of the conservation period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the User.
- RIGHTS OF THE USER
- Users may exercise specific rights regarding the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Be informed about the processing of their Personal Data
- Withdraw consent at any time
- Restrict the processing of his or her Personal Data
- Object to the processing of their Personal Data
- Access their Personal Data
- Verify and request the rectification of their Personal Data
- Restrict the processing of their Personal Data
- Obtain the erasure of their Personal Data
- Transfer their Personal Data to another data controller
- File a complaint with the Personal Data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
- In order to use their rights, Users may send a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Requests will be immediately treated by the Data Controller and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
- CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document might be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legal news.
- The document was updated on 29/03/2022 to comply with the relevant regulations, and especially in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
- WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when surfing the net. Cookies are intended to collect and store information relating to the User in order to make the Application simpler, faster and more responsive to his requests.
The term cookie refers to both the same cookies and all similar technologies.The User can block cookies, delete or disable them in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph on “Cookie management”.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS APPLICATION
This Application uses the following cookies:
- First-party technical cookies: these are cookies that belong to the Application Owner and that collect User data accessible only to the Owner. The Application uses these cookies to carry out activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the Application and the provision of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. The user’s consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that belong to external suppliers and over which the Application Owner has no direct control. These cookies collect User data that are accessible to the cookie provider. Depending on their purpose, these cookies can carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Application, collect data to create a personal profile of the User or be set for other purposes and methods of treatment. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the cookie suppliers listed below:
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts è un servizio che permette di caricare dei caratteri (font) per migliorare l’aspetto del sito attraverso l’uso dei fogli di stile. Il servizio è gestito da Google Inc. L’uso delle Google Font non prevede autenticazione.
Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la pagina: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies used by this site are:
- temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is closed;
- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
The User can manage the preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent was eventually saved. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this Application may be compromised.The User can delete all the cookies on his device by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow him to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
Furthermore, third-party cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com , where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools.
To change the settings relating to Flash cookies, you can click on the following link https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .
- USER RIGHTS
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the personal data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of their personal data;
- access their personal data;
- verify and request rectification;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data;
- receive their personal data or have them transferred to another owner;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action.
To exercise these rights, write to the Data Controller: to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last updated: 29/03/2022